Cameo: Meet DB

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Meet David Bowie, my new Bowflex Active Trainer 9.0 Heart Rate Monitor!  It's sleek, dark, and can be little bit scary when at work. I call it DB for short.

DB was a gift from a family friend back home...he had two!  Thanks, Paul! What an amazingly fun blessing. You rock. It has been pretty eyeopening using this thing. My heart rate is like crazy high almost all the time. 174 easy at a ten minute pace. I praise the Lord it is down from what it used to be but golly!

Chest belt and watch

Name:  David Bowie the Heart Rate Monitor
Color:  Black
Purpose: To help Cha train and make her aware of her effort level on runs (and, maybe even scare her into running slower).

Since using DB:  I've been noticing tons of people running around with these over-sized watches on their wrists.  It's funny what details you miss until you're on the inside.

1 comment :

  1. DB seems cool. I meant to tell you, there's this cool app for the ipad (or your new ipad touch) called the iheart (a heart rate monitor). we got it for my parents and it's actually pretty nifty and eye opening to use as well. but have to admit, DB seems simpler to use. Way to go CHA!!!! Mon

    ReplyDelete