Stove-top S'more Anyone?

Sunday, July 28, 2013




Burned my mouth on Friday roasting marshmallows on the stove...





Well, I didn't exactly burn my mouth while roasting.  It happened after I made my s'more.  There was some mallow residue left on the fork and yes...I went for it.  Ouch.

I'm usually much brighter than that.  I think not running is making me whacky.

Old marshmallows I found in my cupboard

Definitely not as good as roasting over a fire
 This month has been a cut back from a cut back.  I tried to start back up running in June but it was apparent that my foot wasn't ready so I scaled down again.

I ran a total of 1.5 miles this week.

The bike has been really good to me.  I've been able to burn a lot of energy cycling.  Though I'm thankful I have this option, spinning still feels like a lot of work.  Running is work, yes, but it's mostly fun work and I miss it.

My mouth is already healing but, as I still have a long way to go before I'm running like I'd like to be, there's no telling what other crazy stunts I will pull out of pure restlessness.  :\

No comments :

Post a Comment