April Fool's Resolution

Monday, April 1, 2013

Afternoon Run
1 mile - Easy Run
Treadmill

I went to the gym today after work and it felt like it had been in a while.

What?  Like 2 or 3 weeks?

I couldn't remember the last time and since things like this always get me, I decided to ask.  The conversation with the guy at the reception desk went like this.

Me:  "Hi.  Can you tell me when I last signed into the gym?"
Guy: "Ah, yeah.  February 19th.  He he, not quite two months."
Me (internally mortified):  "Okay. Thanks."

Got to do better than this.

So, my April Fool's resolution-- do people make these?  I make these-- is to get back at it.  I have been discouraged with my foot and all but a month and a half?  Really, Cha?  I need to make at minimum a twice a week effort at the gym at least until I'm running again.  And...maybe resume blogging?  We will see.

No comments :

Post a Comment