Getting Things Done: A Picture of Perserverance

Wednesday, March 30, 2016


The story of the tortoise and the hare always gets me thinking.
 




Can hard work and perseverance really beat out raw talent?

Not in my world. Haha. 

But, what I can take from it is to keep working and never give up!  That tortoise kept going even when things looked bleak. He trusted his training to get to the finish and took nothing for granted.

The past month has been a serious lesson in that. Injury flare up, rehab regiment, and cutback mileage all have reminded me to take nothing for granted.  I've worked my butt off this month.  Slow and steady.  I'm happy to say I'm feeling stronger and am further along than I'd hoped.  The flare up has blown my spring goal out the window but stay tuned!  I will be making new goals. 

Never give up!

What about you?
Is your training going to plan?
What goals are you working on these days?

No comments :

Post a Comment