Ultra Weekend is Here!

Friday, September 29, 2017

My ultra marathon is this weekend!!  I [and 41 other Trail Animals] will be attempting to run 50 miles through trails and fire roads of Carlisle, Ma at the TARC FAll Classic 50 miler.  This is the moment every run this year has been aiming towards.  I can't wait to see how it goes!



Where: DCR Great Brook Farm in Carlisle, MA

The race starts at 6am and I will be running until about 6:30pm (give or take LOL).

Course: The course is a 10 mile loop which will be nice.  My crew will have a chance to see me 4 times at the start/finish area.  Here's a pdf of the map:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxKo5FsSCWeyNDEzQ0dIY01DNGc/view

Goals:
My goals are simple for this one.

------ Goal:  Run 50 miles...no matter how long it takes.

------ Reach goal:  Finish in under cutoff - 12 hours, 30 minutes


Michael and Liza will be out with me all day serving as my race crew.  Thanks guys!


I am really excited for Saturday.  The celebration has somewhat already begun.  Michael gifted me these beauties after my last training run on Wednesday :)  I'm looking forward to what the day brings. 

Celebratory flowers after my last training run <3

Thank you to all you who have been following along this year.  It has been a long time coming, this 50 miler.  See you after the finish line!

1 comment :