Oops

Sunday, August 26, 2012

RIP, 1st Kinvara 2's:  347 miles.  You had a good life.

This is what happens when you preheat your oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees with your Kinvara 2's inside.
Why were they in the oven you ask?  Well, I washed them yesterday and had put them in there to dry out.  I'm usually more careful... By the time I realized it was too late.

Good thing I had just bought a new pair last week. :)

Now that's what a Kinvara sole should look like!

The new and the melted old.

2 comments :

  1. I love this blog and I love that SMG has become a watering hole. Can you write a little about why you decided to run a marathon and what is motivating you to be awesome.

    Thanks,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, friend! Yes definitely. A post about my motivation and inspiration coming right up (after life calms down a bit that is)! Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete